Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Withdrawl

Two straight weeks of being together constantly. 5 days of relying on facebook, texting, and phone calls. Withdrawl. I was doing ok til I came down to play pool. Last time I was down here playing pool was before he left. Gahhh I miss him! I need to practice so when he comes back I can own him. Well not really, more like so I don't fail miserably. As for foosball, I'm fairly sure I'll still get beat there. 2 1/2 weeks to go. Has it really only been 5 days? So little time so much we'll want to do when he's back in town. I might be going to the wedding he's dj-ing that sunday, we'll see how things turn out and if he's allowed to bring a guest. That then of course requires me finding something to wear. Easier said than done.

I'm currently on the phone with him...sorta. His mom called like 2minutes after he called me so he's talking to her and I'm chillin on the other line. Annie is on my lap trying to sit between me and my computer. Not working so well. I may just hang up and have him call me back since it's using minutes. I hung up and texted him saying call me when you're done with your mom, she has priority.

Other random stuff: went school supply shopping, got a planner in purple (woot!) and other stuffs, meds are clearing up the staph infection on my legs really well. Only bummer is they make me itchy and the skin around my mouth feels kinda weird, like dry or something. Idk it's whatever, not annoying enough to pay more money to change meds. If it becomes and issue I'll call them for something new. School starts in a couple weeks.

Time for some pool then seeing if Luke wants to go to dinner/drive me to Frederick for moon pies.

Peace y'all.

P.S. Common Sense Life Lesson for the week: USE YOUR FREAKING BLINKERS! Seriously people, it's not that hard.

Countdown: 17 days

No comments: