Saturday, March 15, 2008

up all night?

soooo i'm sitting in the library, campus is basically deserted for two reasons...1) it's friday night 2) it's the weekend before spring break. I got kicked out of my dorm at 8pm...so why am i still here? I stayed on campus because I am going to cheer on our guys basketball team as they play in the America East Championship and take a shot at going to the NCAA. I had a few options lined up for where to stay on campus tonite, buuuut they all fell through. Joy. At this point, I'm either A) pulling an all nighter in the library or B) sleeping on a bench in the library. I pulled a couple of last resort options--texted a friend who may or may not be on/near campus and may or may not be sober but would let me crash at his place if he's around. I messaged a girl who had commented on one of the student blog sites about offering a place for people to stay if they needed it. I'm not expecting a reply from either, but it would be nice if I did hear back from one of them. Argh I'm tired, which means that unless I get a reply, I'm most likely crashing in the library. Ah well, I have to be at the arena by 7ish anyway, so no matter what I'm not getting much sleep. This will be an interesting night...I'll be sure to post the results of the game (ESPN2 at 12pm EST) and my sleep or lack thereof tomorrow (well technically later today) or Sunday. I may try to stay up all nite, seeing as there's still some sketchy people around here...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok... soo... im guessing by your NCAA comment that you either go to AU or UMBC... at least tell me that!