Sunday, February 1, 2009

Just a quick note...

So my life has a way of turning itself upside down and inside out when I least expect it. There's a pattern I've noticed--when school is going nuts, my social life is all good. Once I get school figured out, my social life kicks into high gear and tends to do all in its power to throw me for a loop. This pattern has continued over the past week. I've only been back to school a week but it feels like it's been at least two weeks because so much has been happening.

The week started out with scheduling and classes doing all in their power to frustrate me and then some. Monday and Tuesday were very very long. By the end of the day Wednesday I had most of that figured out, so it would figure that
my social life would choose then to start flipping itself all over every which way. For once I'm not unhappy about it. There's alot to still be decided and discussed but I'm becoming more sure every day, that no matter what comes of this, everything will work out for the best. :)

Also: umbc fails at snow and ice removal.

Peace y'all.

P.S. Common Sense Life Lesson: Heels and ice are not a good combination. Then again, since when am I the one to choose practicality over style?

No comments: