Saturday, December 22, 2007

Welcome to my world

Hey y'all,
Thanks for taking time to get inside my head. This isn't so much a blog of everyday life as it is a place to dump my thoughts and rants when life hits me the wrong way. Alot of it will tend towards emo-ness, but hopefully some of it will be happier thoughts. I am trying to write more in happier moods, although most of my writing is born of trials or emotions. A little bit about me: I'm generally a happy person, I've got more blessings that I can count. I do my best to live my life worthy of Jesus my Saviour. I have an amazing family and some great friends. I love music, and relating my life to country music songs (scary accurate summations at times), I love to read, I'm obsessed with the color purple, and I'm always hungry. So that's the short version of me. Welcome to my world :)

No comments: