Saturday, April 12, 2008

SPRING IS HERE!!!!

I love spring so much!!! Warm weather, short sleeves, sunshine, flowers and trees, waking up to the smell of fresh cut grass...*sigh* yay! Finally finally finally spring is here :) I've had lots of fun over the last couple of weeks getting involved with my friend SteelWolf's campaign for Student Government President. I've learned alot about SGA and what it does and what it has the potential to do. Enough so to get me thinking about running for an SGA position next year. I've also learned how the internet provides a great forum for anonymous haters who won't back up what they say.
It's also baseball season...GO YANKEES!!!!! Life's gonna get crazy soon. Finals are coming up fast, I've got a couple of make or break your grades polisci papers due in the next three weeks (ack!) and I'm trying to figure out scheduling crap for next semester. Gotta love that my dance class is at 830 again ugh.

Got all sorts of ideas goin round in my head for summer...concerts, road trips, parties (my bday party is going to be absolutely amazing), work (yay money!), tanning, clubbing?, warm weather! I can't waaaiiiitttt. Also more time with the family. Miss them. Speaking of good times, next weekend is Quadmania---carnival, rockclimbing, food, T-Pain, a good time to be had by all :) O shoot I gotta make sure my friends have somewhere to stay the night of the concert...hmm gotta work on that.

I feel like writing tonite, so I'll probly edit this sometime in the next couple of days, or just post again, depending on how long it ends up being.

Peace y'all

P.S. Common Sense Life Lesson for the week: When your friend randomly decides he wants Smirnoff Ice at 1230am, be sure you know where to find the nearest open liquor store. Fun times...

No comments: